Friday, 31 July 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette

Hello Lovelies 

This is just my first impression and swatches of the Anasatisa Beverly Hills latest palette ' Shadow Couture Palette'. As soon as I saw this on Instagram I was like WOW! I just fell in love with the palette. It is a limited addition, when it's gone it's gone beauty's. So if you want it, you'd better hurry.

I ordered mine from the ABH cosmetics website for $30. Which of course means if you're in the UK, duty/vat/handling is payable in the UK in addition to the delivery charges from ABH. It was available from Cult Beauty but was sold out within hours. Shame.

When you look at this palette, the packaging and shadows just look so luxuries and breathtaking. The packaging is a sturdy cardboard, with a mirror inside. You also get a double ended brush which is quite good and useful.










The shades are pigmented, silky and blend like a dream. Below are the description from ABH. Some have my first thoughts on them.   

Soft Peach - Nude pastel peach with ultra-matte finish. Perfect description pastel peach.

Morocco - Deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish.

Heirloom - Pinky eggplant with sparkle finish. I would say its more a deep purple with hints on pink. The fine glitter specks reflects different shades when hit by light. Pretty nah? 

Bellini - Golden peach with satin finish.

Pink Champagne - Shimmery pink with a titanium finish. Such a unique shade, I don't own anything similar. All most like a foiled shadow. My swatch does not do justice to it :(.

Chic - Taupe gray with a shimmer finish. I don't really see much taupe but there is a hint of it. Chic, Pink Champagne and Metallic is what drew me in, like WTH are these for really? Sooo obsessing right now.




Spoiled - Gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish.


Fudge - Rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish.

Azure - Vibrant blue with a metallic finish. Drooling....

Intense Gaze- Bronzed pink with a satin finish.

Metallic - Brassy gold with a metallic finish.

Noir - Deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish. Black does not get more intense then this and super smooth. Imagine using it wet.

Overall I would say this is a very versatile palette, totally speaks for it self. I can see some colours totally working for fall aswel. I haven't played with it yet expect for wearing a few shades to work which lasted all day, again blend beautifully. ABH totally nailed it with this palette. Can't wait to see what else is in store for us.


Have you got this?What are your thoughts? I would love to hear them.



Lots of Love

TheLazeOne Xx

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment