Friday, 12 September 2014

Recent Purchases

Hello all you beauties... quick update...


Firstly apologies I have not been able to write any blogs lately have been so busy, I was in the process of buying a house which I must say is a stressing process. I'm also going on holiday next week so I'm just totally rushed of my feet.


In the past month or so I have done a lot of shopping be it makeup, skincare and jewellery, most purchased online. I'm hoping to review some of the beauty products soon, once I have tried them for at least good few weeks. Some of the things I've been itching to get my hands like Nars lipstick in the shade 'Honolulu Honey', Nars Orgasm Blush. Also the YSL baby doll kiss and blush in the shade 5, which I must say is gorgeous. OMG I got few Motives Cosmetics products, damn girlies wait till you see their gel liner to die for! Super black! Enjoy the pictures will be doing reviews very soon...


















Lots of Love x


The Laze One

No comments:

Post a Comment